Thursday, October 6, 2016

Here Is My Bottom Line on the Two Main 2016 Presidential Candidates

Here is my bottom line on the two main Presidential Candidates - this is the pure and simple version:

Every candidate has flaws. They are human and humans, like you and I, are fraught with flaws. I do not expect to elect a walk-on-water Messiah to the office of President. The best I can hope for is someone who will remain as true as they are capable of fulfilling the Constitutional duties of the President of the United States.

Of the two main candidates running I find businessman turned politician Donald Trump far more capable of doing that than Hillary Clinton who has proven over the last four decades to not only be duplicitous but also may be directly complicit in the death of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans in Libya, as well as, incapable of being responsible for the handling of classified information. She is so steeped in illegality and putting herself above and beyond what is best for the nation that, as a concerned American, I simply cannot vote for her.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have flaws. However, she goes beyond flawed and has purposefully compromised her integrity (if she ever had it) and is totally lacking in trustworthiness - the number one character trait necessary for the leader of the free world.

I DO NOT and CANNOT TRUST HER and that is the bottom line and the most troublesome thing Clinton faces in her campaign. I trust Trump more than I could trust her based solely on their history over the last 40 years, as flawed as they both might be.

No comments: