Friday, January 11, 2013

Facebook Account Closed

For many of my readers who use Facebook to access this blog:

I have permanently closed out my Facebook account. That "social site" has, over the past year, become too much of an arm for the U.S. government in the collection of data against it's citizens. I no longer wish to be a willing party in its anti-liberty practices. I urge as many of you who love individual freedom and liberty to do the same.

You can always come straight to the blog for postings, editorials and updates. We will be here until some day in the future when most sites like ours will be illegally shut down by forces willing to tread all over our Constitutional Rights of free speech, freedom of expression, freedom of religion and the right to bear arms, all in the name of government protection against radicals like us who love liberty above personal security and a "free" handout.

No comments: