Friday, December 14, 2012

People Kill People - Deal With It!

I know some of my readers are wondering if I would wax poetical over the truly unjustifiable and sad events today in the Northeastern part of the United States with the merciless killing of kindergarten children. Sorry to disappoint but I only have a brief comment.

For those yielding to their emotions over this tragedy in Connecticut and calling for the banning of all guns, I only have this to say: Why not ban cars, cars kill people. Why not ban cigarettes and alcohol, they kill people.

Better yet let's try this tactic: BAN PEOPLE! People kill people.

As sad as this situation is you cannot legislate decent behavior because unstable, indecent, unscrupulous people will find a way to kill even if every thing on the planet gets banned.

Nuf said.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i agree!! good point Sam!